This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that govern the use of the Company’s website(s) ("Website" or "Websites" or "Site"). BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON BELOW OR BY ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING, OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER COMPANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, WEBSITES, OR CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY THE "SERVICES"), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE. COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AT COMPANY'S SOLE DISCRETION. CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AS MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME.
THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH SUPERCEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO https://www.truermu.com/terms-of-use. You are hereby put on notice that you are obligated to periodically review this document to make yourself aware of any changes hereto and any continued use of the Site shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE. To access this Site, Site resources, links or other content, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If the Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, the Company has the right to deny access to this Site, or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
3. APPLICABLE USE OF SITE. You may use this Site only for purposes expressly permitted by this Agreement. As a condition of your use of Company's Websites, you warrant to Company that you will not use the Websites for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral, or otherwise prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
5. NO UNLAWFUL ACCESS. You agree that you will not use Company's Websites in any manner that could in any way disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Websites or otherwise interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Websites. You further agree that you will not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, content, or information by any means not expressly made available or provided for through the authorized use of the Websites.
6. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION. Company's Websites are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified in writing. You may not use any Company Website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of the Company in each instance, which permission will be at Company’s sole and absolute discretion. You must not post, upload or link to anything that advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale any products or services) or otherwise engage in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services), or solicit funds, advertisers, and/or sponsors for any purpose. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, sell, or otherwise infringe upon any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to Company's Websites, in whole or in part.
7. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. All content found on the Company Websites (the "Content") is considered the copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property of Company, or of the party that created and/or licensed the Content to Company. No rights or title to any of the Content contained on any Company Website shall be considered transferred or assigned to the User at any time. Subject to all applicable laws, you agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, modify, create derivative works of, or otherwise use the Content in any unauthorized way, without the prior written consent of Company in each instance, except that you may print out and/or save one copy of the Content for your personal use only. A “Teacher” who obtains a certification in the TruerMu method is granted a non-exclusive license to represent herself as certified to teach others utilizing the TruerMu method for a period of one (1) year from the date of certification. Certifications must be renewed annually. The non-exclusive license expires upon the expiration or termination of the certification, and the Teacher shall destroy all copies of proprietary materials obtained from the Site and no longer use the materials in any manner.
8. SUBMISSIONS. You hereby grant to Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information or materials of any kind or nature communicated by you (or on your behalf) to Company through this Site (each, a "Submission"), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that Company will not be bound to treat any Submission as confidential and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products, services, marketing, or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations or businesses.
9. HYPERLINKING. This Site may be hyperlinked to and by other websites which are not maintained by, or related to, Company. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to Users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or Company. Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of any linking sites, and any links made directly from a Company Website to another web page should be accessed at the User's own risk. Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website, and as such, shall not be liable in connection with any loss, damage, cost or injury associated with any access thereto via this Site.
10. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES. Company's Websites may contain forums, bulletin board services, chat areas, message boards, news feeds, news groups, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the Internet community or with a group (collectively, "Communications Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and content that are considered proper and related to the particular Communication Service. Among other actions, when using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this Site, or cause to be posted, sent, submitted, published or transmitted, any material that:
(i) you do not have the right to post, including without limitation any proprietary material of any third party protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
(ii) advocates or could reasonably serve to encourage, either directly or indirectly, any illegal or immoral activity, or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act or violate any law, rule, or regulation;
(iii) is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, incendiary, or indecent;
(iv) threatens or abuses others;
(v) is libelous or defamatory towards others;
(vi) is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(vii) seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, or asking for personally identifiable details or information;
(viii) harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, financial information or other personally identifying information, without their prior express consent in each instance;
(ix) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates or forges headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of content;
(x) falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded (e.g., copyright, trademark or patent notices);
(xi) advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this Site;
(xii) solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors for any purpose;
(xiii) includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device;
(xiv) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise acts in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this Site;
(xv) amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including without limitation contests, chain letters, and surveys;
(xvi) disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines established from time to time regarding the use of this Site and/or any networks connected to this Site; or
(xvii) contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the scope of this Section.
You acknowledge that any materials uploaded to the Communication Service may be subject to posted limits on use, reproduction, and/or dissemination, and you are responsible for abiding by such limitations with respect to your submissions, including any downloaded materials. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither Company nor any third party that provides Content to Company will assume or have any liability for any action made by Company or such third party with respect to any submission.
You acknowledge that the Website may or may not pre-screen materials uploaded to the Communication Service, yet the Website and its designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, to pre-screen, refuse, remove, or delete any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable as determined by the Website in its sole discretion.
The Website reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Communication Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Website will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Communication Services.
WHILE THE WEBSITE EXPLICITLY PROHIBITS THE ABOVE CONDUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO SUCH CONDUCT AND CONTENT, AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE WEBSITE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR SUCH CONDUCT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOUR USE OF COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES VIOLATES ANY OF THE ABOVE CODES OF CONDUCT, THE WEBSITE CAN SUSPEND AND/OR TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND WITHOUT ANY RIGHT OF REFUND, SET-OFF, OR HEARING.
12. DISCLOSURE UNDER LAW. Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
14. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. You understand that Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Company Websites will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may cause damage or harm to your computer(s) or network(s). You acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to protect your computer(s) and network(s), and that you will maintain adequate means of backup of your personal data, external to this Website. Company further disclaims any responsibility to ensure that the Content located on its Websites is necessarily complete and up-to-date.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY COMPANY WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND COMPANY MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORSEEABLE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. ALL CLAIMS MADE BY YOU HEREUNDER MUST BE MADE WITHIN ONE YEAR OF THE ACTION TO WHICH SUCH CLAIM RELATES OR FOREVER BE BARRED.
A. MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. From time to time, the Company may offer a money-back guarantee on certain products or services. Such guarantee is limited to the price you paid for any goods or services not including any shipping or handling costs associated with the sale. If the guarantee is offered on a subscription-based product or service, the guarantee is limited to the subscription fees paid during the first ninety (90) days. The money-back guarantee shall only be used once for any particular product or service by a registered user. Requests for a refund based on a money-back guarantee should be sent to [email protected] You agree to provide a reason for the request for your money back to the Company, and the Company shall not use the reason provided as a basis to deny the guarantee, unless the Company determines that fraud has been or will be committed by the user in requesting the refund.
16. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and copyrighted works (hereinafter, "Intellectual Property") appearing on this Site are the property of the Company or the party that provided the Intellectual Property to the Company. Company and any party that provides Intellectual Property to Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective Intellectual Property appearing in this Site and do not transfer at any time to user and/or any other third party. All contents of Company's Websites are owned by Willow School GA, LLC © 2020.
17. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company's copyright agent (as designated herein) all of the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Company and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Please include the following:
— An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
— A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
— A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including the current Website address;
— Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
— A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, and/or the law;
— A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Company's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its Websites can be reached as follows:
Adam M. Cole
Attn: Copyright Agent,
2969 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 100,
Decatur, GA 30030
e-mail: [email protected]
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS NOT SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN, AND AGREE TO HOLD COMPANY HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
B. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party without their prior express written permission in each instance, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors (to the extent applicable) responsible for its own actions.
D. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
E. The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of this Agreement to the Company [email protected] If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us at: [email protected]
At Willow School GA, LLC d/b/a Truermu.com (referred to as “Company,” “us” or “we”), we recognize that your privacy is important. This Policy discloses the privacy practices for the Company’s family of Websites (collectively, the “Site”), as well as related products and services we may offer to you (collectively referred to as the “Services”). This Policy also covers how personal and other information that we receive or collect about you is treated. Please read the information below to learn the following regarding your use of this Site.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our site, and by updating any privacy information on this page. Your continued use of the Site and or Services available through this Site after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the modified Policy and (b) your agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SITE AND/OR OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
1. Types of Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with music education services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Aggregate Information.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this Site, such as registering for an account, downloading or purchasing a product or service, submitting content and/or posting content in the user forums, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself.
Examples of PII may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address (including zip code), employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other identifying information. When ordering products or services on the Site, you may be asked to provide a credit card number.
Aggregate Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site and what other sites may have directed you to us. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you just came from, which URL you go to after visiting our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Collect and Use Information
We do not collect any PII about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain PII to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting a form or transmitting other information by telephone or letter; or (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. When processing certain information, such as payment information with affiliated banking institutions or payment processors, we encrypt the transaction, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, in order to prevent your PII from being stolen or intercepted. Additionally, your credit card information is never stored on our servers.
We may also collect, or our third-party advertising partners may collect, certain Aggregate Information. For example, we may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our Site and to gather demographic information. Our third-party advertising partners may also provide us with aggregate, but not individual, reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at our Site.
We may also use an outside advertising partner to display banner advertisements on our Site. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We will not provide any third-party advertising partners with any of your PII or information about your purchases. We and our third-party ad server will collect and use Aggregate Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers may also place banner ads on our Site in the same manner as above, but we will not disclose any PII to them.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some aspects of the Site may not function properly if you elect to disable cookies.
4. Release of Information
We will not sell, trade, or rent your PII to others. We may provide some of our product and service offerings through contractual arrangements made with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties (“Service Partners”). We and our Service Partners may need to use some PII in order to perform tasks between our respective sites, or to deliver products or services to you. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on this Site; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide PII to the appropriate governmental authorities. In such cases, we will disclose PII upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Aggregate Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related Site information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
5. Updating and Correcting Information
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the PII that you have provided to us. You may change any of your PII in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this Site. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by emailing or writing us at:
Willow School GA, LLC
2969 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 100, Decatur, GA 30030
Attn: Adam M. Cole.
Email: [email protected]
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
We encourage you to promptly update your PII if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, some information, such as past transactions, logs of technical support calls, or other information may not be deleted. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
6. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
We may, from time to time, send you email regarding new products and services that we feel may interest you. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally call or send you direct mail about products and services that may be of interest to you. Only Company (or agents working on behalf of Company and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these solicitations, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not want to receive solicitations from us, you can “opt-out” by accessing your account online editing your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described above. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
7. Security of Your PII
At our Site you can be assured that your PII is secure, consistent with current industry standards. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PII. For example:
•We work hard to ensure that the data we collect is reliable, accurate, complete and current. We encrypt all PII, in order to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. We also only keep collected information only for as long as reasonably necessary and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
•We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Site.
•Additionally, we also employ a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect PII. Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
•Finally, access by you to your PII is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
In order to most effectively serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third party banking institutions and processing agents (such as PayPal). They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose PII about minor visitors.
You should also be aware that when Personally Identifiable Information is voluntarily disclosed (i.e. your name, email address, etc.) in the discussion forums or other public areas on this Site, that information, along with any information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages (including unwanted spam messages) from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information.
Willow School GA, LLC
2969 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 100
Attn: Adam M. Cole.
Email: [email protected]